Friday, August 9, 2013

Welcome To Third Grade!!!

I hope you all are as excited as I am about the new school year ahead!!! I cannot wait to get to know everyone this year!

Just a few things that I thought I would mention to you before Monday:
1. Don't forget to wear tennis shoes in the mornings for P.E. (You may change your shoes when we get back  from P.E. but not before we go.)
2. Please be sure to send the large lunch card back to school. I will keep these in the classroom for them to use when they go through the lunch line.
3. Please remember to send back the paper work on Monday!! If you need to hold onto the page to be notarized that is fine. I just need to make sure I have contact information for everyone and know how they are getting home in the afternoon.

Thank you so much to everyone who came today! I enjoyed meeting everyone and am looking forward to seeing you all on Monday morning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment