Monday, August 18, 2014

August 18, 2014


  • Paperwork - I am still missing paperwork from some of you. Please send this paperwork to me tomorrow!!!!!
  • Please send a lanyard for your child's Pepi Card. I think this will help keep them from throwing them away.
  • In your child's folder you will find a T-Shirt Sale Packet, please heave this returned to me by Friday, August 22 if you would like to place an order.
  • You will also find a homework chart in the homework folder. We will write our homework in this chart daily. I will stamp or initial the chart so that you know I have seen it and it is correct.
  • We will be taking our STAR test tomorrow to find out your child's reading level for this year. I hope to have this information by Thursday to give your child.
  • Our testing schedule will be as follows:
    • Thursday: Spelling Test and Timed multiplication test (once we learn our facts)
    • Friday: Reading and Language Test
    • Math tests will fall when we finish a chapter. I will always notify you several days before.
  • Don't forget about biscuits on Fridays!!! They will be $2.75.

If you have any questions or need anything please feel free to email me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment