Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September 2, 2014

Tests for this week:

  • Thursday - Spelling
  • Friday - Reading and vocab., Language, Math Quiz, Science Quiz

Math Test - I have moved the Math test to next Tuesday because I feel they all need a little more practice with some of the skills.

Math Quiz - will be a review to make sure they are ready for the test. It is not a big deal and I will not be sending home study material.

Science Quiz - We are studying Simple Machines this week. They should have brought home a booklet about simple machines today. This is their study material for this quiz. We will discuss each type of simple machine each day and talk about examples of each. The quiz on Friday will be identifying examples of each simple machine.

Language - will be on some of the capitalization rules.

Graded Papers - I will be sending home both sets of graded papers tomorrow! I am sorry that I forgot them last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment