Monday, January 5, 2015

January 5, 2015

Welcome Back!!!!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!!! I was so glad to see all of the smiling faces walking in my room this morning!

Tests this week:

  • Thursday: Spelling
  • Friday: Reading, 4's Timed Test
Honor's Program: The Honor's Program has been moved to Monday, January 12th at 9:00 am. Please make plans to attend!

AR: We will be taking our STAR test this week to find out the new ZPDs for everyone. We will not be able to take tests until Monday. I hope to have the bookmarks to the students by this Friday so they may check out a book for the weekend.

Science: I will be sending home information on Thursday about a science project that will be due next Friday. This will be VERY easy so don't stress about it :)  The information will also contain a checklist of everything that I will be looking for in the project!

Grades and Graded Papers: I will not have any grades or graded papers to post or send home this week. All of these were sent home before the break and I will not have any new grades to post by Wednesday. Look for both of these NEXT week!!

Dates to Remember:
  • Jan. 12 - Honor's Program at 9:00 am
  • Jan. 19 - School Holiday
  • Feb. 16 - School Holiday
  • Feb. 20 - Daddy Daughter Dance (I do not have any info on this)
  • Mar. 13 - End of 3rd nine weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment