Tuesday, March 17, 2015

March 16, 2015

For some reason this did not post yesterday but here it is...

Tests this week:

  • Reading quiz on Wednesday and that is all!!!!!
  • No Spelling this week!!
Cabbage Projects are due Wednesday!!! DO NOT bring the plant, all I need is the plant logs that the students have been filling out. Remember if it is not turned in tomorrow, it will be a zero for a test grade!

Desoto Trip: There will be a note sent home about this Tuesday with some new information and a few reminders. Please be looking for this note!!!

Honor's Day: The assembly will begin at 9 a.m. in the lunchroom. Please let me know if you will be checking your child out after the assembly so I know how to plan for Friday. It is ok with me if you take them. I have a feeling a lot will be leaving.

Easter Egg Hunt: We will be having an Easter Egg Hunt at Campbell Baker's grandmother's house on April the 1st. I will let you all know when I have more details. Please let me know if you will be able to help drive the kids from school to her house.

Dates to Remember:
  • March 18 - Cabbage Plant Projects Due
  • March 19th - Desoto Caverns Field Trip
  • March 20 - Honor's Day
  • March 23-27 - SPRING BREAK!!!!!
  • April 1 - Easter Egg Hunt
  • April 3 - Easter Holiday (no school)
  • April 6 - Weather Day (no school)
  • April 10 - Dismiss at noon

No comments:

Post a Comment