Thursday, December 19, 2013

Maternity Leave Sub!!

I know you have all been waiting so patiently to find out who will be subbing for me while I am out. Well it has finally been decided. Debbie Arrington will be with my class for the entire time. I am glad it worked out where one person would be with my class the entire time.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

I will do my very best to keep you all updated over Christmas break as to when Mrs. Arrington will start. I will also try to post a picture of our little one as soon as I can so that you can show the kiddos.

I will greatly miss each of my students while I am out, but I can't wait to meet our little one and spend some time with him.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! And stay safe while you travel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment