Thursday, May 14, 2015

Important Note!!!

I sent this home as a note today but I know they might not all make it home. Please let me know if you have any questions!!!

Powderpuff Game
The Powderpuff game will be tomorrow afternoon. All students are invited to attend. There will be a $2 charge for admission. They will also have snacks and drinks for sale but I am not sure of the prices. Please be sure to send your $2 for the game so we can all go watch. All of the proceeds will be going to Relay for Life.
Baseball/ Softball Game
The game will be the 19th. I am thinking we can start around 9:45 or 10:00 that morning and play until around 12:00. We will break for lunch and decide if we want to keep playing or go inside and cool off.  We are still in need of dads to help pitch and coach. So far I only have 3 dads that have said they can help.  I have had a few offer to help with the food and I will be contacting them today to let them know what to bring.
We will need gloves, bats, and helmets for the game. I have been told that we should not play with a real baseball or softball but a “soft” baseball and softball instead. This way if someone gets hit it will not hurts as bad. If you have one or both of these please let me know ASAP.
We need everyone to bring $5 for the game and the end of the year party!!!!! Please turn this money in by Monday!!!! I know this is short notice but things have been very busy this week.
End of the Year Party
Our party will be at the Troy country club on Thursday, May 21st. We will meet at the Country Club at 9:30 that morning. 6th Grade Graduation will be the same day, so it will be easier for everyone to meet there instead of going to the school first. If you need directions to the Country Club or you will need for your child to ride with someone please let me know so I can get that arranged.  Mrs. Brown’s class is providing the chips and condiments for the party. There is a parent who is already taking care of this. Mrs. Woodham’s class is going to provide the drinks and desserts. I will be letting each one know what to bring today.
If you have any questions about any of the activities coming up please e-mail me at rwoodham@pikelib.com. Please make sure you check MY blog for important updates!!!

Friday, May 22nd will dismiss at 10:00 a.m.!!!!!! Please be sure to make arrangements to have your child picked up by 10:00 if they attend school that day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment