Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Christmas Tree

I was wondering if anyone had a small artificial Christmas tree that I could borrow to use in our classroom. (I have one in storage that I normally use but I have no idea where it is right now or if I can even get to it.) I would also need lights for the tree if it is not pre-lit. 

I am asking that each child bring an ornament to decorate our tree. Please make sure to put their name on the ornament so that I can return it to the right person. This does not have to be a new ornament. It can be one that you already have at home that they would like to bring to school. I will send all the ornaments back home the day of our Christmas party. I am asking for all ornaments be on the tree by the Friday after Thanksgiving break (December 6).

We will have our Christmas party on December 20th, but I am not sure of the time. As soon as I find that out I will let you know.

I will post about our Christmas party, play, and how we will do presents for our party after Thanksgiving Break.


No comments:

Post a Comment