Monday, November 18, 2013

Lunch Menu and Prices

Please check the homework folder for the corrected lunch menu and a price list.

I will try my best to explain the pricing:

Tomorrow's lunch is baked spaghetti, steamed broccoli, whole kernel corn, tuna salad, and chicken sandwich. If your child wants baked spaghetti, corn, and a drink it will be purchased as a KIDS Entree+1 side+1 drink for $4.00 plus tax. If they get more than a "kids" serving it will be $5.00 plus tax. If they want just the entree but  no sides or drink it will be $3.00 plus tax. 

A kid's serving is one spoonful and an adult serving is a heaping spoonful. I will be watching when they are fixing their plates to make sure they are getting the right amounts. 

If you have any questions please let me know and I will do my best to find out an answer for you. I hope we all get this figured out and running smoothly soon. We (teachers and lunch ladies) are learning so please be patient with us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment